4625 Bucknall Road, Campbell area, San Jose, CA
Baker Elementary is a highly rated elementry school that is close to the subject property
The school provides a family-oriented, nurturing, and safe place for students to learn, grow, and develop intellectually. Teachers, staff, and administrators continue to act on the principle that students come first.
Baker School is very pleased to have been named a 2002 California Distinguished School, a proud honor for the entire Baker community. We believe this award affirms an ongoing renewal process that began long ago and that reflects the talents and dedication of many students, educators, and parents. The California School Recognition Program was created in 1985 to communicate and reinforce the priorities of the State Board of Education and the State Superintendent of Public Instruction. Each year the program identifies and honors some of the state's most exemplary public schools. For more information please visit the California Department of Education's California School Recognition Program Home Page.
School website: School Website
Moreland Middle School
Our Core Beliefs
Innovative and Progressive Teaching PracticesA Meaningful and Challenging CurriculumCollaboration and Cooperation with Teaching PartnersTeacher Mentors/Coaches Connecting with StudentsCommitted to 100% Success for all Students Partnership with Parent CommunityProspect high school.
Prospect High School
Prospect High School, established in 1968, is located on the west side of the Santa Clara County’s Silicon Valley.Our 14-building campus is spread over 29 acres near the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains.Located within the city limits of Saratoga, our students reside in the communities of San Jose (80%), Campbell (15%) and Saratoga (5%). Prospect is at the crossroads of the tenth largest city in the United States and several smaller communities,and our student population reflects those demographics.
PHS has a population of 1,310 students, 72 certificated staff (teachers, admin and counselors) and 28 support staff (clerical,custodial, cafeteria, and aides). Our class size average is 32 students per academic class. We stress a standards-based curriculum in an atmosphere that is safe, challenging, and supportive.
Prospect's Motto: Make It Count
In 2008, Prospect adopted the schoolwide motto, Make It Count. The concept of "Make It Count" can be applied in all aspects of students' lives:
- Make it Count in the Classroom – come to class on time, prepared, and ready to learn.
- Make it Count with Study Hall – Study Hall is a daily 30-minute opportunity for students to meet with teachers and peers to review concepts, practice skills, study for tests, prepare for projects, etc.
- Make it Count and Get Involved – become a part of our campus and participate in sports, school clubs, and school events. Parents are encouraged to get involved through our many booster clubs and the PTSA.
- Make it Count with Naviance – utilize this valuable resource for high school and post high school plans.
About the School: It is our mission to ensure that Moreland Middle School is a safe, supportive, and healthy environment in which all students succeed.
- David Bergman Real Estate Group
- 496 First Street, Suite 200
- Los Altos, CA